Can counselling be of help to you?
The counselling we offer is about enabling a person to feel more in control of their lives and to make changes which had previously seemed not possible.
People come to HCC in order to address emotional, personal or relationship problems. These include:
- Lack of confidence, low self esteem
- Difficulties in sustaining relationships
- Bereavement and other losses
- Physical illness
- Difficulty in expressing feelings
- Psycho-sexual problems
- Women's issues
- Lack of clear aims in life
- Issues relating to abuse
- Couples counselling
- Pet bereavement
- Children/Teenager counselling
Whist the Centre does not provide counselling to children or young adults we do have counsellors who specialise in this field who work on our premises.